Owned by Ferrari en serving a lot as a testing ground for F1, this Italian racetrack, situated in the North of Florence, exists since 1914. Its actual lay-out was defined in 1974, before being changed in 1999.
It is 5.245 m long and has 15 turns, of which 6 to the left and 9 to the right. The track offers all possible technical difficulties a rider can dream of, and that is even without mentioning the home straight of 1.141 m long that is a great challenge on its own for the engines. The first GP there was held in 1976, and ever since 1991 it has figured yearly on the MotoGP calendar.