Important : let us fight against the noise.
Because of the operating licence in force and standards imposed by the circuit, we will carry out noise controls on all motorcycles during all Bikers’ Days / Bikers’ School dates. Machines which are found to be too noisy will not be allowed on the track until they conform.
For each trackday there will be a fixed standard which cannot be exceeded :
- Spa-Francorchamps : 100 dB
- Mettet : 94 dB
- Misano : 103 dB
- Mugello : 105 dB
- Imola : 100 dB
- Le Mans : 102 dB
- Assen : 100 dB
You must use an original exhaust or a « CE » homologated exhaust system with dB killer. Racing exhaust systems without dB killers are not permitted!
Each participant who exceeds the standard will have a warning by black flag. If we note a second infringement, he will be excluded from the event without any refund !!!
We draw your attention to the following points:
- The dB Killer cannot be home made, it must be a marketed and approved unit.
- The cartridges of racing exhaust systems must regularly be changed or serviced because they become inefficient in the long term.
- Some machines however equipped with original exhaust system exceed standards. Example : Ducati Desmosedici.
- In case of doubt an effective solution must be presented which conforms with all the above requirements.