Bikers' Days Insurance
It is essential that the rider is aware of the significant risks associated with the practice of motorcycling and that he checks that his insurance covers him in the event of an accident on the track, which is not the case with most "stadard" contracts.
To be properly insured, several options are available to participants:
- Subscribe to a "Training" license with your national federation (check the conditions carefully!)
- Take out an insurance through a private insurer
- Subscribe to the Silver Card (see conditions on booking.dgsport.eu)
For some trackdays (Valencia...) , you must provide us a proof of insurance BEFORE the trackday.
Please note that the practice of motorbike is not covered by your "European Health Insurance Card" (formerly form E111).
NEW SEASON 2023*
As from this year and on all our rides you will be able to take out a cancellation and fall insurance when making your reservation.
- Reasons for cancellation taken at 100% coverage
- Physical accident incurred by the insured (traffic accident, on the circuit, domestic … prior to the ride)
- Illness of the insured
- Hospitalisation of the insured
- Accident, illness or hospitalisation of a close relative
- Death of the spouse, ascendant or descendent to a 1st degree within the 7 days preceding the date of the insured event
- Birth of a child or grandchild of the insured occurring within 7 days preceding the day of the ride event
- Vehicle entered in the ride, damaged on the road, on the circuit and no longer in working order, and whose repair time does not allow participation on the ride day
- Theft of vehicle entered on the ride day
- Summoning the insured to a retake exam
- Summoning of the insured as a juror or witness
- Theft of identity papers essential to the insured to travel to the riding day
- Reasons for cancellation taken at 70% coverage
- Professional constraint of the insured
- Cancellation of the insured’s holiday
- Immobilisation of the vehicle following a breakdown or accident (apart from a fuel breakdown) within the 24 hours preceding the riding event
- Substantial material damage, occurring after the reservation of the event’s ride, impacting the insured’s home or business premises or farm
- CANCELLATION DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS, valid in the case of bad weather on the day of the ride event or if bad weather is forecast 4 days preceding the day of the ride event
- Reasons for a fall at 50% (1)
- Any fall obliging the rider to abandon his ride (vehicle or rider not operational). The day of the fall is considered to be a loss day. The guarantee and the excess applies to all the ride days still remaining, including the day of the fall. Example: 3 days of riding at 300 € with a fall on day 1: reimbursement of 50% of 300 € = 150 €.
NOT JUSTIFIED OR NOT FORESEEN REASONS IN THE CONTRACT ARE NOT REIMBURSED (0%)
Example: I no longer want to ride, my mother-in-law has invited me to a family meal, I have backache but I haven’t visited a doctor.
(1) Applicable for all rides and training sessions, excluding competition (time trials, warm-up, race).
HOW TO TAKE OUT THE INSURANCE?
You can take out the fall and cancellation insurance for all our rides. When placing your order in our boutique booking.dgsport.eu, you will be able to choose whether you opt to insure your ride or not, by simply checking a box which will directly add the cost of the insurance to your order. Please note that the motorcycle transport is also covered by the insurance.
WHAT STEPS NEED TO BE TAKEN IN CASE OF CANCELLATION?
- You must firstly notify us of your cancellation by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +32(0)87 53 90 04
- You must then declare your cancellation to the Assuracing insurance company
- Either via the website www.assuracing.com
- Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by telephone to +33(0)1 85 39 01 49
Once your cancellation has been declared to the insurance company the latter will take care of the follow-up of your file as well as the reimbursement, if applicable.
*In the event of discrepancy of interpretation or of connotation between the English, Dutch, German and French versions hereunder, the French will be the determining version.