Bikers Days Bike and equipment
Take off under the Catalan sun
- Only sports and road models built after 1990 are accepted
- Registration and insurance are optional
- Unless otherwise stated, slick tires are allowed
- Before getting on the track, you will have to remove the mirrors and the license plate holder
- The headlights must be covered with adhesive canvas
- Exhaust: please check the noise standards imposed by the circuit
- GoPro or other on board cameras:
- the attachment must be secured with cable ties to prevent the camera from flying off if the attachment breaks. The use of cameras on the helmet is prohibited.
- Some circuits strictly prohibit the use of cameras. This is the case in Misano, Imola and Mugello.
A rider's equipment consists of :
- Full leather (the two zipped pieces are tolerated)
- A full face helmet (modular helmets are tolerated)
- High boots
- Leather gloves
- MANDATORY back protection
Other types of textile clothing, even with reinforcements, do not provide sufficient protection in the event of a fall and will automatically be refused.