NOTE ON CONFIDENTIALITY
DG Sport respects your private sphere and does everything to offer you a safe customer experience. With this Privacy Notice, we would like to describe how we collect and use your personal information when you use our services.
From 25 May 2018, DG Sport will process the personal data transmitted to them in accordance with the legislation in force, and in particular Directive 2016/679 of 27 April
2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).
1. Who are we ?
This Privacy Notice concerns DG Sport SPRL, a company based at 4910 THEUX – Avenue du Stade, 27, ECB nr: 0896 932 868. All events organized by DG Sport SPRL are covered by this Privacy Notice
2. How do we collect your personal data ?
When you register on our platforms, we ask for personal information such as your age, address, e-mail, … This information allows us to offer you a personalized experience with our services. Your username and password help to secure and provide you with access to these services.
3. What is the purpose of collecting your personal data ?
Your personal data also allow us to contact you to:
• Keep you informed of the latest events organized by DG Sport or one of its partners
• Send you your participation confirmations when registering for our events
• Respond to certain information requests
4. Who do we share your personal data with ?
DG Sport does not share your personal data with third parties. Communication from a third party will always pass through the services of DG Sport without transferring your data to this third party. DG Sport does not send your data to non-EU countries either.
5. How long are my personal data kept ?
Your personal data are kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes as described in point 2 and the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
6. What are my rights in the protection of personal data?
• To receive information about the processing of your personal data,
• To obtain access to the personal data held about you,
• To request that incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected,
• To request that personal data be erased when they are no longer needed or if their processing is unlawful,
• To oppose the processing of your personal data for prospecting purposes or for reasons related to your particular situation,
• To request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in specific cases,
• To receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another data controller (“data portability”),
• To request that decisions based on automated processing that affect you or significantly affect you and based on your personal data be made by individuals and not only by computers. In this case, you also have the right to express your opinion and to contest the said decisions.
7. How can I modify / erase / control my personal data ?
If you wish to modify / erase / control your personal data you can contact us at mailto:email@example.com or by mail to DG Sport BVBA – Avenue du Stade, 27 – 4910